TRAC’s years of experience combined with our state of the art tools and technology provide cost saving, quality, safe solutions for clients requiring new builds. Our knowledge base across several verticals and our in-house design skills consistently win approval from our large customer base.
Our unique production process keeps your job on budget and on schedule, no matter how complex the deployment. Several key areas must be properly managed and understood to provide the quality of service expected in our industry. We believe the following areas control the success of the deployment and relationship with our client:
- Design Creation and Control
- Feasibility Studies
- Relationship with Class 1 Railroads
- Forecast Planning
- Materials Management
- Project Management
Track Inspection, Repair & Maintenance
Many rail served industries are concerned with the safety of their tracks and turnouts. You know how costly and dangerous railcar or locomotive derailments can be. TRAC offers our customers scheduled comprehensive track inspection services that greatly reduce the chance of a derailment. Our experienced, FRA qualified inspectors are able to identify broken or ineffective track materials, gauge problems, and deviations in horizontal and vertical alignment. We have developed a simple yet thorough track inspection report, which allows our customers to understand the scope and severity of any defects.
We are invested in using the latest proprietary technology to help and qualify the inspection process. Our systems uniquely provide the asset management tracking capabilities, including state of the art testing without all of the expense from other inspection or construction companies.
- TRAC knows the importance of prioritizing repairs to save you money while still maintaining a safe track system.
- Our field personnel are skilled and detail oriented.
- Our state of the art on-track machines save money via reduced mobilizations and less manpower required.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency repairs.
- We consider the safety of your rail systems our personal charge.
With TRAC as you full service provider for inspections, scheduled switch maintenance, and track repair, you can operate with confidence.